Sunday, August 18, 2013

Guess Who's Back!

     Hey guys, I appreciate your patients with me. I have stopped trying to make a YouTube channel because the software for editing will not work on my computer, but that does not mean I will not try to make a channel in the future. 
     Anyway, seeing that I pretty much took a summer break from reviewing, I am thrilled to get back to reviewing. I don't remember all the books I have read over the summer so I cannot give you a list of them so I will not bother with one but, below I have a list of books and movies out later this year that I will be reviewing! 
Books:
Origin by, Jennifer L Armentrout
The Fall of Five by, Pittacus Lore
Allegiant by, Veronica Roth
Champion By, Marie Lu
The Fiery Heart by, Richelle Mead
The Iron Traitor by, Julie Kagawa
United We Spy by, Ally Carter

Movies:
The Mortal Instrument: City of Bones 
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
    
       So those are the reviews to look forward to this fall and winter, plus more, but these are the releases that I am looking forward to the most! Yet again thank you guys for being so patient, I am happy to be back!

Yours Truly,
Casey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment