Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My 5 Most Anticipated Books of 2015

5. Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers #2) by Jamie McGuire
     It is impossible to get the Maddox brothers out of my mind and heart. I can't wait to officially meet Thomas and see what his family does not know about him.


4. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
     It is hard to believe that the fourth and final book in the Lunar Chronicles is going to be released this year. I have been with the series since the beginning and it is going to be hard to let it go (no pun intended). I have no I idea what to expect, but I hope all the characters get their happily ever after...


3. The Forgotten Crown (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #3) by Julie Kagawa
     It has been so hard to wait for the release date of The Forgotten Crown. I got an ARC of the second book, The Iron Traitor (my review of The Iron Traitor), in September of 2013 and the cliff hanger was horrible. I assumed the release of The Forgotten Crown was in 2014 but to my horror, it is actually being released this year.


2. Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
     Speaking of cliff hangers, Every Last Breath is at the top of the list. After reading Jennifer's books for over two years, I always expect a cliff hanger but she catches me off guard every time. Fans of The Dark Elements were in for a sweet surprise after the release of the second book, Stone Cold Touch (my review of Stone Cold Touch). Jennifer was unable to decide who she preferred Layla to end up with in Every Last Breath. So, we got to vote for either Roth or Zayne . I am so excited to see if Roth won, even if he does not, he will always be the winner in my heart.
  

1. Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles #3) by Kresley Cole
     Comparing the ending of the second book in the Arcana Chronicles, Endless Knight (my review of Endless Knight)to any of the other books on this list makes the "cliff hanger" seem nonexistent. But to me, the ending means everything. Surprisingly Dead of Winter is my most anticipated book of 2015 despite being released on the first week of January, my first new release of this year. 

 
     All the books listed above are ones that I would give an arm or leg to get early. What are your most anticipated books of 2015?



No comments:

Post a Comment