Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate

























Summary:

Luce would die for Daniel.

And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn't need to be that way....

Luce is certain that something - or someone - in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of thislifetime...going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel...and finally unlock the key to making their love last.

Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history. Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames...forever.

Sweeping across centuries, PASSION is the third novel in the unforgettably epic FALLEN series. 
(Via Goodreads.com)

Pages: 420


Release Date: June 14th, 2011


My Rating: N/A


Review:

     This summer I wanted to finish reading the Fallen series (see my post on summer reading goals: http://www.littleredsreviews.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-reading-plans.html) and to do so I had to re-read the first three books in the Fallen series, Fallen ( see my review: http://www.littleredsreviews.blogspot.com/2014/07/fallen-fallen-1-by-lauren-kate.html), Torment (my review http://www.littleredsreviews.blogspot.com/2014/07/torment-fallen-2-by-lauren-kate.html) and Passion. I also had to read the last book, Rapture, and a short novella, Fallen In Love. 
     During the summer months, I can usually finish a book in a day or two but I was rather busy in July and I did not have much time to read. When I did have time to read though, I was having a difficult time reading the Fallen series. I was so annoyed that I was constantly being confused. Even after reading the first three books in the series, I barely learned anything about the plot. So, I decided to stop reading the series. I would rather spend my time reading a book/series that I enjoy than one that irritated me. The series was not a good match for me but you might enjoy it. 
     The series was unique by using a third person perspective, which not many series do, and by using a reform school in the first book, I do not think I ever read a book with a reform school in it.  
     I am still planing on going to see Fallen when it comes out in theaters sometime next year. So, be on the lookout for a trailer reaction and movie review when they are released. I do not think I will ever pick the series back up and finish it, but, if the adaptation of Fallen does well in the box office and the other books get turned into films I may try to finish the series, but I can make no promises.
~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment