Monday, October 10, 2016

Event Announcement: Celebrate the Book 2016



From October 17th to 23rd, Celebrate the Book, a week-long book festival in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, will be going on. I attended Celebrate the Book in 2013 and I absolutely loved the event. (You can read more about my experience here.) It was a highly organized event and featured an excellent panel of young adult authors. 2013 was the last year that they hosted the event and it was only a one day festival then. This year they have extended the event to a week-long festival. Unfortunately, I will only be able to attend the event on Saturday, October 22nd. That is the Young Adult day and YA authors Sarah Beth Durst, Jeff Hirsch, Victoria Scott, Zoraida Cordova, Diana Peterfreund, and Martina Boone will be in attendance.

I will not only be attending as a fan this year, I will also be a panelist! I will be on the first "Get Published" panel from 11:30-12:30 on Saturday, October 22nd. If you live in the region I encourage you to, not only attend the event to see the lovely authors in attendance, I would also appreciate the support. If you do end up attending, I will have my Little Red's Reviews bookmarks to give out. I will have a limited quantity of Windwitch, the sequel to Susan Dennard's Truthwitch, postcards to give out. For more information on the event, location, and schedule, you can visit their website here.

I hope some of you are able to make it to the event. It is a really great opportunity to meet some amazing authors. Please comment below if you will be attending. I would love to meet some of you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment