Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Reading Plans

Now that school is out, I have so much more time to read! My plan is to:
  • Finish series that I have already started. That will involve some re-reading because some of these series I have not read in a couple of years. 
  • Start new series.
  • Read a few contemporary books in between.
My goal is to finish:
  • The Fallen series by Lauren Kate
  • The Hex Hall trilogy by Rachel Hawkins 
  • The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. 
I would like to start:
  • The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas 
  • The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.


I am not sure if I can meet my goal but I am going to try. What are you planning to read this summer? Do we have any series in common?  Also, if you have read any of these series, what did you think of them? Share your comments below. 
Happy reading!
~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment