Saturday, March 16, 2013

Attention Readers!


 Dear Readers,

    
     I would like to apologize for the lack of reviews this month. I was hoping to be able to create a channel on youtube and continue my reviews on there. But sadly after filming some of my reviews I found out that my videos will not download from my video camera to my computer.
     On the contrary though, I am researching for a way to be able to get the videos on my computer and/or I am hoping to receive a new video camera for Easter.
     I will keep you guys posted on how I am getting along with the channel and when it should have reviews up. As well as if I will keep using this blog for my reviews, if the channel does not work out.
     So stay tuned on updates of how everything works out. I would also like to thank all of you loyal readers out there for reading my posts and for keeping my blog alive!

 

Yours truely,

Casey Marie


   

No comments:

Post a Comment